Today we discuss unleashing the creative power of love and what happens when you do.
Our guest, Lea Bayles, suffered an extreme immune system crash and needed to find a new way to live. She shares her story of learning to listen more fully to her heart, body, soul, and the deep inner power of healing and transformation that we each have inside ourselves.
- The creative power of love and how it goes hand in hand with joy
- What love is able to reveal to us in our lives
- How the crash of Lea’s immune system led to her path of healing
- The many ways that love can show up as a source of power
- Simple ways to tap into the power of love
- Learning how to shift from feeling unloved to a more positive place
- How to activate self-love inside of you and create your own love “medicine”
- Recognizing what factors impact our body, mind, and spirit
- 3 powerful, pleasurable, and practical keys to activate your creative power of love
- The big transition out of transition radio and the impact it’s had on Ken and Paula’s lives
- What’s next after Transition Radio?
“Love is the greatest of all powers. It has the power to heal us, it has the power to be an elixir to keep us younger and healthier, and it also has the power to change the world. It’s a life-changing, individual-changing, world-changing force.” – Lea Bayles
Lea Bayles, M.A. is a Transformational Speaker, Coach, Radio show host, and a Catalyst for the Creative Power of Love.
30 years ago Lea had a serious immune system crash. It woke her up to the extraordinary healing power within each of us and led her to a career in holistic wellness.
Today, Lea empowers entrepreneurs and creatives to thrive in body, mind, and soul so they can create the lives and the impact they were born to create.
She is beloved for her engaging, lively approach, paradigm-shifting experiences, and her unique blend of humor and compassion, wisdom and playfulness, spiritual perspectives, and down-to-earth practicality.
Lea hosts the We Are More Radio Show – Expanding into the Fullness of Who We Really Are – offering inspiring conversations with visionaries, change makers and everyday heroes.
She has a master’s degree in psychology and extensive training and experience in education, theater, mind-body healing, energy medicine, spirituality, yoga and expressive therapies.
Lea has held numerous wellness positions including mind-body therapist and educator, corporate employee wellness coordinator, yoga therapy program director, and facilitator of group medical visits.
She also wrote the book Take Back Your Life, Moving from Chronic Pain to Life-long Healing and numerous articles, meditations and spoken word poems.
“We think of love as a romantic love or in a sweet sense, but love is powerful and we can learn to activate it as a tangible force to heal our bodies and as a transformational tool.” – Lea Bayles
- LeaBayles.com/gifts – Lea’s FREE gifts specially designed to help you thrive and shine in every area of your life!
- Contact Lea at email@example.com
- Check out Lea’s We Are More Radio Show
- LuciaFinancial.com – MJL Michael Lucia & Associates Wealth Management Company – Contact Cheri Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
- Stay tuned for the release of Paula’s new book, Saying the Right Thing: When You Don’t Know What To Say
As Transition Radio comes to a close, we’d like to thank all of our loyal listeners from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of this journey with us. This show wouldn’t have been anything without you, your encouragement, comments, and all of the love that you’ve given back to us. Thank you!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: ContactUs@TransitionRadioShow.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!