Today we discuss the power of the heart and how coming from a heart-centered place can impact our lives in an extremely powerful way.
Our first guest, Shirlene Reeves, shares her powerful secrets about selling through the heart. We are all responsible for selling on some level, and with Shirlene’s 3-Step Sales Waltz you’ll never need to feel pushy or inauthentic again!
Our second guest, Brenda Adelman, shares the utterly tragic experience in her life that led to her journey of finding peace and the ability to forgive the unforgivable. Brenda teaches others how the power of forgiveness can create a life without the burdens of fear and resentment.
- Coming from your heart when talking to someone in a painful or difficult situation
- The courage to be vulnerable and sincere when saying what’s on our minds
- Why people often rely on using their heads before their hearts
- The common differences between men and women when it comes to using our heads vs. our hearts
- Finding a place of balance and gratitude to be more effective
- Shirlene’s powerful 3-Step Sales Waltz
- The value of networking and providing referrals to help others
- Connecting with the right tribe by active listening
- Knowing how to effectively communicate with different personality types
- The importance of identifying who you are as a salesperson before addressing others
- Overcoming a non-salesperson mindset so that you can stay afloat and take your business to the next level
- Two major factors for why 4 out of 5 businesses go under within 18 months
- Tossing out the scripts and focusing on being your authentic self
- Empowering yourself to build great relationships and attain financial freedom
- The power of forgiveness and forgiving the unforgivable
- How to use forgiveness to shift your perspective
- Brenda’s tragic story that led her to choose forgiveness and let go of negativity
- Moving from a mindset of “How do I survive this?” to “How do I thrive?
- The impactful role that forgiveness can play in our lives
- How to stop isolating yourself and start taking responsibility
- Letting go of the burden of feeling the need to punish someone because of pain
- Creating healthy boundaries, letting go of fear, and making self-honoring choices
“Learn how to do the sales and understand that if you can connect from your heart, there is no fear, because it’s all fear that we deal with when it comes to sales.” – Shirlene Reeves
Shirlene Reeves is the World’s Business Success Coach and Massive Visibility Media™ trainer.
She’s an international keynote speaker, author, and show host with over 330 YouTube Business training and blog videos. Shirlene has been a web TV show host and is now a syndicated radio host on BBS radio.
As an author, Shirlene recently wrote Selling Through Your Heart – Empowering You To Build Relationships For Financial Freedom.
She blends her 28 years of business expertise, financial know-how, and the Universal Laws she teaches in the higher-level techniques she uses to build her own businesses. Entrepreneurs, looking for ‘how’ to increase their income love Shirlene’s heartfelt authentic teaching style.
Shirlene specializes in empowering authors and coaches with the answers for transforming their businesses by selling with heart. As an author, she recently wrote Selling Through Your Heart – Empowering You To Build Relationships For Financial Freedom.
Brenda Adelman is an award-winning actress, a recipient of a Hero of Forgiveness award, and has a Master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology.
She regularly performs her critically acclaimed one-woman show, My Brooklyn Hamlet, which is based on her life story.
In 1995 her father (who she adored) shot and killed her mother (her best friend) and quickly took a new bride – her mother’s sister.
Shakespeare’s Hamlet is about revenge and destruction, but Brenda’s show and her life are about what’s possible when you forgive the unforgivable.
She’s performed her solo show and spoken on forgiveness and how to use your life story to heal, inspire others, and make money for over 11,000 people as diverse as women prisoners, youth-at-risk, the U.S. military, spiritual communities, and at theatre festivals worldwide.
Get her free training, Tell Your Story, Heal Yourself, Create More Wealth: www.ForgivenessAndFreedom.com/FreeTraining.
“It’s really scary to think about forgiveness if you don’t know how to set healthy boundaries.” – Brenda Adelman
- Shirlene’s book: Selling Through Your Heart – Empowering You To Build Relationships For Financial Freedom
- Take Shirlene’s Compel Don’t Sell Quiz
- Attend Shirlene’s free Selling Through Your Heart Book Launch
- Brenda’s book: My Father Killed My Mother and Married My Aunt: Forgiving the Unforgivable: Forgive and Be Free: A Pathway to Personal Freedom
- More about Brenda’s one-woman show, My Brooklyn Hamlet
- Join Brenda’s free storytelling group on Facebook, The Naked Storyteller
- LuciaFinancial.com – MJL Michael Lucia & Associates Wealth Management Company – Contact Cheri Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Stay tuned for the release of Paula’s new book, Saying the Right Thing: When You Don’t Know What To Say
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: ContactUs@TransitionRadioShow.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!