Today we discuss the courage it takes to change, along with five secrets to peak performance in the new year!
- What the courage to change everything is all about
- Why people tend to build up a resistance to change
- What to say when you don’t know what to say
- Helping others heal in a time of grief
- The 5 secrets to peak performance in the new year
- How to transition from where you are to where you want to be
- Cutting ties with anything that didn’t work for you last year
- How to handle conflict and emotional outbursts with others
- Ways that we can stop allowing blame and denial to run our lives
- Battling the saber-toothed tigers in our lives
“I found in my own life that transformation doesn’t usually take place instantly. We might make the decision in the moment, but generally, it takes a lot of courage, strength, and fortitude over time to be able to make those changes.” – Ken D. Foster
“We could all look at what we do every day, day after day, and go what’s the point? Why bother? The only thing that’s going to change that is our thinking – our perception of why we’re doing what we’re doing and our attitude about it.” – Paula Shaw
- LuciaFinancial.com – MJL Michael Lucia & Associates Wealth Management Company – Contact Cheri Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Release – Renew – Evolve
- Grief, When Will This Pain Ever End?: A Guide to Finding Your Way Out of the Depths of Despair
- Chakras, The Magnificent Seven: Pathways to Higher Energy, Happiness, and Health
- Balanced breathing exercise from Paula Shaw
Stay tuned for the release of Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time, that will be out in March, and Paula’s new book, Saying the Right Thing: When You Don’t Know What To Say, that will be out in April!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: ContactUs@TransitionRadioShow.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!