Today we discuss what it takes to be a visionary and how to transform your life through the power of yoga.
Our guest, Mariko Hirakawa, is dedicated to positioning yoga as something far beyond fitness and shares how it’s the ultimate tool for the evolution of human consciousness and tapping into a space of unlimited possibilities.
- Addressing the vision we have for our future and how to achieve it
- Acknowledging pain and understanding that many visions come thereafter
- Using pain, frustration, and anger as a driving force to get in touch with your purpose
- The great impact of people all over the world taking a stand
- How to think like a Visionary and create our lives out of our soul’s purpose
- What is “Yoga” really? (Understanding yoga as a wisdom tradition vs. a physical exercise)
- Going within ourselves through yoga to find the will to stay motivated
- Creating a future from the space of possibility instead of the conditioning of our past
- Common mistakes that most people make when planning their future
- How the practice of physical yoga can be used as a gateway to higher levels of yoga
- Manifesting a life we envision and love with the guidance of yoga
- Transforming into visionary yoga and how to tap into a space of unlimited possibility
- Tips for bringing the power of yoga into your whole life
“Yoga is about accessing your most resourceful state. It’s learning that no matter what’s happening outside, the source of reality is created from inside out and it’s about always keeping that within the foreground of your consciousness.” – Mariko Hirakawa
Mariko Hirakawa is an internationally known Yoga Instructor, Ayurveda Practitioner, and former professional dancer.
She is also the Founder of Visionary Yoga, a personal development company dedicated to accelerating the growth of businesses and business leaders through the application of the practical (often hidden) wisdom of yoga.
Mariko combines scientific knowledge with an intuitive understanding of the body.
As a healer, yogini, and a performer with a multi-cultural background, she is known for the quality and depth she brings to her work.
Proficient in Hindi and Sanskrit, she is one of the very few in the West to have completed the rigorous 5 ½ year B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) degree as a fellowship scholar at Gujarat Ayurved University, an internationally recognized Ayurvedic university in India.
Drawing on her background as a dancer as well as on extensive studies with spiritual luminaries of the East and West, Mariko places Yoga in its original context, linking the intricacies of physical alignment with Yoga’s spiritual purpose: the attainment of inner freedom.
“It’s important to be realistic, but most people give that realistic side too much power and it makes them limit their vision of the future.” – Mariko Hirakawa
- Mariko’s FREE Gift: The Five Day Visionary Yoga Challenge
- Mariko’s book: The Yoga of Personal Development: Enlightened Lessons on Peak Performance, Leadership, and Living a Life of No Regrets
- LuciaFinancial.com – MJL Michael Lucia & Associates Wealth Management Company – Contact Cheri Blair at email@example.com
- Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
- Stay tuned for the release of Paula’s new book, Saying the Right Thing: When You Don’t Know What To Say
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: ContactUs@TransitionRadioShow.com
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!